Br Henry's Ordination Postponed
Many of you will have received invitations for Br Henry's Ordination planned for Saturday, 4th July. Sadly we will have to postpone this joyful event.
We had hoped it might have been possible to have something, perhaps on a smaller scale. But even that will now be impossible. It is clear that the earliest date that churches will be open is that very day, Saturday, 4th July. Public religious services and the movement of people will take even longer to return.
We hope you will understand why we tried to keep our plans alive and why we have now had to make the decision to postpone. We are very sorry to disappoint Br Henry's family and all our friends and parishioners.
It may be possible to find a new date in September or October. We will make that public as soon as we can. Meanwhile we will try to make contact with those who have had invitations. It would be very helpful, though, if those who have received invitations could let us know - even very briefly - that they know about this change. You could send us an email by clicking here.
With all good wishes,